Community Guidelines for Hidenwood Presbyterian Preschool and Kindergarten in response to COVID-19:
- Every adult in the building must wear a mask
- All 4yos and Kindergarten students must wear a mask
- We are staggering our drop off times to reduce hallway congestion
- We have reduced our class sizes in accordance with Department of Social Services recommended guidelines
- We have implemented extra cleaning for high touch areas throughout the day
Guidelines are changing every day and we will update as required. If you have any questions please contact our office at 757-595-8351.
What Our Families are Saying
We could not be more pleased with our daughter’s experience at Hidenwood Presbyterian Preschool! This is her second year and we are amazed at how much she has learned during this time. The teachers and staff are truly exceptional. She adores her teachers and it is heartwarming to know how much she is loved in return. We love HPP!
Hidenwood meant so much to our family. My children were nurtured by loving teachers who became great friends. They were introduced to school in a playful and encouraging atmosphere that sent them to Kindergarten armed with confidence and lifelong friendships. I am sad our time at Hidenwood is over but we will forever be grateful for all we gained there!
Hidenwood Presbyterian Preschool has been an excellent fit for our family--with healthy structure, helpful encouragement, and constructive support. The culture is marked by deep commitment to families and providing an excellent foundation for a life of learning. We have no doubt our kids have and will continue to benefit from our time at Hidenwood--thank you Hidenwood family!!
NOW OFFERING KINDERGARTEN!
- Our Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. White, has a current teaching license and many years of Kindergarten experience.
- The curriculum philosophy is the same as our preschool, but we infuse the Virginia Standards of Learning for Kindergarten, along with Christian Education.
- The school day begins at 9:15AM and ends with carpool at 1:00PM.
- Students eat lunch at school.
- The cost is $410 per student per month with no other costs.
- All Kindergarten students may use our Extended Care programs before and after school.
- Our low student:teacher ratio ensures each child has individualized attention.